CRUISES DEPARTING MID-ATLANTIC PORTS OF MARYLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, AND VIRGINIA
Carnival Magic to sail from Norfolk in 2022 and 2023!
· A five-day Bahamas cruises with port calls in Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas. Departures on May 21st, May 30th , June 10th , and October 10th, 2022.
· A six-day Bahamas cruise with port calls in Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas and a day on their private island of Half Moon Cay and two days at sea. Departures on May 15 and June 4, 2022.
· A six-day Bermuda cruise with two days at sea and three days in Bermuda (two overnights). Departures on October 23, 2022.
· A six-day Bermuda cruise with two days and an overnight in Bermuda. Departs May 14, 2023.
· A four-day Bermuda cruise with a full day in Bermuda departs October 5, 2023.
· An eight-day Canda New England cruise with port calls in Portland, Maine, St. John, New Brunswick, Halifax and Sydney, Nova Scotia. Departure on October 14, 2023
Carnival's Sunshine Departs from Charleston South Carolina - see Carnival Sunshine (here)
The Carnival Sunshine departs regularly from the historic port of Charleston, South Carolina for 4 and 5-night Bahamas cruises and one 6-night Bahamas cruise.
Consistently ranked as one of the top 10 tourism destinations in the world by Conde Nast magazine, Charleston itself will provide a great pre or post cruise stay. You'll love the fact that the Cruise Terminal is literally in the city's Historic District. A quick cruise just a short drive away.
So, either before boarding your cruise, or upon disembarking, you are only two blocks from Charleston's famous public market.
Baltimore, MD (also known as Cruise Maryland)
Cruise Maryland offers year-round cruising to the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England and the Caribbean. Royal Caribbean International’s Enchantment of the Seas and Carnival Legend sails out of Maryland.